Championship golf courses, long sandy beaches perfect for swimming, and views of the deep blue Mexican Pacific and misty Sierra Madre Mountains surround the resort, while our all-inclusive Nuevo Vallarta resort is just 15 minutes from the Puerto Vallarta International Airport and an easy 25 minute ride from the attractions of the historic Centro of Puerto Vallarta and its mile-long boardwalk, El Malecón.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Golf Getaway -Play on Puerto Vallarta's 7 spectacular golf courses – two Vista Vallarta courses, Marina Vallarta Golf Club, El Tigre Golf Club, Flamingos Golf Club, Four Seasons Golf Club, and Mayan Palace Country Club - just a chip away from our sublime Nuevo Vallarta resort. Tee off on lush courses lined with palm trees and flowers into the tropical breezes of Banderas Bay.
Riviera Nayarit Golf Courses
- El Tigre Golf Course - 5 minutes
- Mayan Palace Country Club - 5 minutes
- Marina Vallarta PGA Golf Course - 15 minutes
- Vista Vallarta Golf Club - 20 minutes
- Flamingos Golf Club - 20 minutes
- Four Seasons Golf Course - 30 minutes
Puerto Vallarta's El Malecon -One of the most beautiful miles on Earth, El Malecon is an oceanfront boardwalk that follows the beach and main street in downtown Puerto Vallarta. Savor spectacular views and beautiful sunsets on the azure waters of Banderas Bay. Edging the vibrant city, El Malecon is lined with trendy boutiques, shops, markets, cafés, bars and restaurants and landmarks.
Downtown Puerto Vallarta, Mexico -From our Nuevo Vallarta resort Downtown Puerto Vallarta is just a scenic drive away, a colorful destination packed with restaurants, bars, cafés, shops, art galleries, markets and fiestas. See famous sculptures and landmarks, such as the Virgin of Guadalupe Church. Known for its four stone arches, Los Arcos Amphitheater offers nightly performances, street vendors, native foods and local artisans.
Just minutes from our all-inclusive Nuevo Vallarta resort, the Main Plaza offers free weekend concerts, theatrical performances, and an open-air market with local artists and foods.
Riviera Nayarit Resort Adventures & Tours -Surrounded by miles of spectacular shoreline and gorgeous sandy beaches, our Riviera Nayarit resort offers an abundance of outdoor adventures, including deep sea fishing, scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking, sailing, hiking and biking, eco-tours, swimming with dolphins, whale watching, parachuting, golf, horseback riding, canopy tours, surfing, romantic dinner cruises and plane rides over secluded mountain villages.
Nuevo Vallarta/Riviera Nayarit Resort Attractions
- Boat Tours to Yelapa, Caletas, Marietas & Majahuitas Islands - 5 minutes
- Bucerias Art Walk - 15 minutes
- Deep Sea Fishing - 5 minutes
- El Malecon (Vallarta Boardwalk) - 20 minutes
- Helicopter Tours to Huichol Indians in Mountain Region - 5 minutes
- Marina Vallarta - 15 minutes
- Mismaloya (Town with Hiking Trails & Waterfalls) - 30 minutes
- Nuevo Vallarta Beaches - At Grand Velas
- Vallarta Gallerias Shopping Mall - 15 minutes
- Pirate Ship Tours/Canopy Tour - 5 minutes
- San Pancho Polo Field/Games - 30 minutes
- Sayulita Surfing - 30 minutes
- Vallarta Adventure Tours - 5 minutes
Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico Festivals & Events
- Art & Wine Festival
- International Festival Gourmet Puerto Vallarta
- International Fishing Tournament
- MEXORC International Sailing Tournament
- National Mexico Film Festival
- PGA Golf Tournament
- Vallarta Bike Week
- Vallarta Film Festival
Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico Airport/Transportation
- Puerto Vallarta International Airport - 15 minutes
- Puerto Vallarta Bus Terminal - 15 minutes