Puerto Vallarta, Outdoor Adventure An unforgettable eco-tourism expereience: ziplines, flying over waterfalls, free falls and much more. The perfect adventure for pampering adventure-loving family members.
Our Luxury All-Inclusive:
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner At Oceanfront Restaurant, Azul.
- Dinner A La Carte At our 3 fine dining Gourmet Restaurants: Frida, Lucca And Piaf.
- Unlimited a la carte Snacks at "Selva del Mar".
- 24-hour in-suite dining and in-suite mini bar.
- Premium top-of-the-shelf domestic and international liquors throughout the hotel
- Life Fitness Center, work-out programs with personal trainers, exercise programs such as yoga, Pilates and capo-eira, tennis, paddle tennis court (day & night).
- Pool Concierge and Concierge Services
- Taxes and gratuities
- Internet access included.
- Luxury accommodation in our spacious suites with amazing views
- Outdoor Adventure Tour, where you will delight in the beautiful Southern Coast of the Bay of Banderas and the heart of the Sierra Madre mountains, and feel the adrenaline of flying on a zipline.**
- VIP Airport Pickup Service (Airport-Hotel)
Reserve by calling 1-877 418 2722 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rates are per person per night in double occupancy. Stays crossing December 19th are subject to rate change without prior notice. Maximum suite occupancy: two adults and two children under 16 years of age plus one infant 0-4 years of age. Minimum stay 3 nights. Package components are not reimbursable and may not be substituted, and are subject to availability and changes without prior notice. Package does not apply for groups. Taxes and gratuities included. Additional charge applies for entrance to tour for minors. Transportation to Vallarta Adventures not included. Outdoor Adventure Tour (Extreme Adventure) available Monday to Saturday. **Per adult per stay. Minimum age 10 years old; Minimum height: 4ft; Maximum weight: 118Kg; For safety reasons expecting mothers, persons with back or neck, heart, balance or/and dizziness conditions restricted. Cameras not allowed.